This workshop is for Juniors in high school that:
- Know it is time to buckle down and get serious about applying… but haven’t
- Are ready to get going, but don’t know where to start
- Have started on the process to apply for college, but are feeling confused, overwhelmed, or stuck
- Feel tired from dodging questions about progress on applications
This workshop will cover:
- Researching schools and picking where to apply
- Choosing testing, extracurricular activities, and volunteering experiences
- Completing all the parts of applications
- Deciding what school to attend
- Getting ready to start your first semester
You will leave the workshop with:
- A plan regarding where to start or what to work on next, including a timeline and starting to-do list
- Helpful checklists and tracking forms
- Decreased anxiety and increased confidence
- A renewed sense of excitement about attending college
When: Saturday March 4th from 10am till 12:30pm
Who: Only 6 high school Juniors can attend, so there will be time for lots of questions (Students only at the workshop so you can work on being a BOSS.)
Where: My office at 107 Fannin Avenue, Round Rock TX 78664
Cost: $150 for the workshop (This includes excerpts from my upcoming college application workbook.)
Bonus: 30-minute individual follow-up phone call to discuss any questions that come up once getting immersed in the college application process
Let’s get this college thing under control together!
Ready to sign up? Still have questions?
Contact Dr. Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 512-942-7171.